Friday, November 30, 2007

Tennessee to visit Grammy and Grandaddy

Beth, Becca, and I are headed off to TN to visit my Grammy and Grandaddy tomorrow. I am so excited! We have been wanting to make it out there ever since my Grammy moved into her new home. She was widowed over a year ago, and now has a new home...ready to host us girls (her home before was too small). So, for those of you who know Grammy, you know we are in for the time of our lives...

What is really cool about this trip too, is that Becca and I are going to share about BMH at Grammy's church and at Grandaddy's Sunday School class. I'm really kind of nervous, because this will be the first time that I am the leader...in all the other BMH trips I've been on, David or Nate have lead the sharing times, and I just add my story when appropriate. This will be my first time giving the intro into what BMH is in front of a large congregation. Becca will do most of the sharing at the Sunday school, but I just found out from Grandaddy that the Sunday school has 60 single and married young people in it. Yikes! Please pray for Becca, Beth and I as we present BMH.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Hey C!

Glad you're having so much fun!

Can't wait to have you back soon though. :)

Love ya!
K.

Kristen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristen said...

Happy Birthday!!!!