Wednesday, October 31, 2007

SD Benefit Dinner

On October 19,
we hosted a BMH benefit dinner in San Diego.
Most of our BMH stateside efforts during the year are focused on:
Recruiting Volunteers, Sharing about the Need for Adoption, and Raising Funds.-Beth (my taller-little sister) and Me getting ready for the dinner.-

-Me, Abby (my sister, of course) and Rose (a friend of mine who has volunteered in China).--Friends who came to the dinner, patiently waiting for the yummy Italian food.-
-Yong (a friend from my home church) and me laughing cuz of the evenings entertainment...a ventriloquest.-
-Kristen, a friend and co-worker, and me at the dinner-

1 comment:

Nicole 妮可 said...

whoa! how fun to see the pics from your benefit!!! wish i could have been there.
it was totally fun to see yong! tell him hi from nicole if you think about it. we were on the same team this year. what a great guy!